Welcome to Estates Elementary School
An Enriching and Engaging School
- Click on the calendar to find out about upcoming events at EES!
- SAC Meeting on April 15th Agenda
Estates Elementary Talent Show May 27th @ 5:30p.m.
- Bus Schedule for SfSA (Saturday for Success Academy) updated as of 3/1/14 Bus Schedule
- Edison State College Open House Spring 2014 Flyer
- School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) can be accessed for Estates Elementary at SPAR Report
- Click on the link to find out how to Volunteer at EES! Volunteer!
- Click on the link to find out about enrolling your child in school: ENROLLING MY STUDENT
2014-2015 School Supply Lists:
|Kindergarten||Grade 1||Grade 2|
|Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5|
What you need to register your child for Kindergarten:
|A copy of your child's birth certificate|
|Proof of legal residences in Florida (3 proofs of residency are now required)|
|A physical examination form completed and signed by your physician or the Collier County Health Dept. within a 12-month period immediately preceding enrollement|
|A current certificate of immunization signed by the Collier County Health Dept. or your physician|
|Volunteer Orientation Slide Show|